Happy New Year all.
Dale Porter
2006-12-31 14:48:17 UTC
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.

Take care folks.
--
Dale Porter
GPX250 -> CBR600 -> VTR1000 + VT250F-J
Kevin Gleeson
2006-12-31 15:40:42 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 01:48:17 +1100, "Dale Porter"
Post by Dale Porter
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.
Take care folks.
Yeah, hoping 2007 is better. 2006 sucked.

Best wishes to all and ride safe.

(Still 2006 here, beer o'clock in a few hours).

Cheers
Dave Milligan
2007-01-01 02:27:41 UTC
Post by Dale Porter
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.
Take care folks.
Hi Dale,

Happy New Year to you and Wills and all the aus.moto inhabitants.

Kind regards
Dave Milligan
Emjaye
2006-12-31 22:27:05 UTC
Dale said....
Post by Dale Porter
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to
our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.
Back at ya, mate.

Have a good one, everyone.
justAL

Johno
2007-01-01 08:50:00 UTC
Post by Dale Porter
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.
Take care folks.
Ta mate. Yeh, let's hope that 2007 is a lot better year for all.

Johno

Beer?
Peter Cremasco
2007-01-01 08:59:29 UTC
Post by Johno
Ta mate. Yeh, let's hope that 2007 is a lot better year for all.
It's started off good. Carol and I did a quick 200 km spin through the
Downs area. Toowoomba - Gowrie Junction - Meringandan - Kingsthorpe -
Goombungee - Kulpi - Haden - Crows Nest - Highfields - Toowoomba.

Gave Carol a chance to get some varied km under her belt, and gave me a
chance to get used to riding solo again and practice some emergency
stops and counter-steering.

Hope you all had a glorious start to your new year too.

---
Cheers

PeterC [aka MildThing]
Most scientific discoveries are heralded by a tentative "Hmmm. That's funny..." instead of a jubilant "Eureka!"

'81 Yamaha Virago (XV) 750H (work in progress)
'01 Yamaha FJR1300

www.dmcsc.org.au
http://eladesom.com.au/ulysses/
# 37181
G-S
2007-01-01 20:50:02 UTC
Happy new year all.

G-S & Jodz
Smee R11S
2007-01-02 01:34:34 UTC
Happy New year to all from the Smeegle household.
Bill_h
2007-01-02 03:00:54 UTC
Post by Dale Porter
Let's hope the events of the last year don't repeat themselves. And to our fallen friends and loved ones, you live on in our hearts.
Take care folks.
Hoping the new year is a good one for all

cheers,

Bill_h