SYD: postie bike owner wanted
Zebee Johnstone
2006-09-13 04:51:09 UTC
Yes, postie bike, with owner or ringin wanted. If you don't think
your bod will stand the camera, do you know someone whose will?

MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL of NSW

Postie bike needed, plus rider to ride in their swimmers or naked - (
"implied nudity" for the camera)

HELP !!! We need a postie bike for THIS Monday

The postie needs to look like they are naked while delivering letters
to the house. Funny, Australia Post don't want to endorse the nudity
by supplying one of their bikes.

Where? Who? We can arrange pick up and return of bike, but hope for a
suitable body to go with it.

Please contact Peter - details below

ALSO - we need a house

I’m looking for a house for the Motorcycle Awareness Week campaign.
The house location needs to be shot next Monday 18th September and we
require a modern looking house with a driveway and no fence between
the house and the neighbours property.

The set up is a guy out the front of his house watering his garden and
he is staring across to his neighbours property whilst they get on
their motorcycle and ride away – hence why it would be ideal if there
is no fence between the two properties.

Peter Slee

DMC Digital P/L
Level 4, 20 Clarke St
Crows Nest NSW 2065
Ph.: + 61-2-9439 4111
Fax: + 61-2-9439 6411
Mob.: +61-414 987 458
Email: ***@dmcdigital.com.au
BT Humble
2006-09-13 06:43:40 UTC
Post by Zebee Johnstone
Yes, postie bike, with owner or ringin wanted. If you don't think
your bod will stand the camera, do you know someone whose will?
MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL of NSW
Postie bike needed, plus rider to ride in their swimmers or naked - (
"implied nudity" for the camera)
HELP !!! We need a postie bike for THIS Monday
The postie needs to look like they are naked while delivering letters
to the house. Funny, Australia Post don't want to endorse the nudity
by supplying one of their bikes.
Where? Who? We can arrange pick up and return of bike, but hope for a
suitable body to go with it.
If only this was happening in the Melbourne Sydney, I'd be all over
it...

BTH
Zebee Johnstone
2006-09-13 06:50:10 UTC
In aus.motorcycles on 12 Sep 2006 23:43:40 -0700
Post by BT Humble
If only this was happening in the Melbourne Sydney, I'd be all over
it...
If you start this evening you should get here by Monday.

Zebee
BT Humble
2006-09-13 21:50:14 UTC
Post by BT Humble
If only this was happening in the Melbourne Sydney, I'd be all over
it...
If you start this evening you should get here by Monday.
Pah! It's only 2 days away by CT90!

BTH
Zebee Johnstone
2006-09-13 22:00:17 UTC
Post by BT Humble
If only this was happening in the Melbourne Sydney, I'd be all over
it...
If you start this evening you should get here by Monday.
Pah! It's only 2 days away by CT90!
Yeah but that was with clothes on.

Zebee
Tim Moran
2006-09-14 00:16:42 UTC
Post by Zebee Johnstone
Yes, postie bike, with owner or ringin wanted. If you don't think
your bod will stand the camera, do you know someone whose will?
MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL of NSW
Postie bike needed, plus rider to ride in their swimmers or naked - (
"implied nudity" for the camera)
HELP !!! We need a postie bike for THIS Monday
The postie needs to look like they are naked while delivering letters
to the house. Funny, Australia Post don't want to endorse the nudity
by supplying one of their bikes.
Where? Who? We can arrange pick up and return of bike, but hope for a
suitable body to go with it.
Please contact Peter - details below
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.

I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
BT Humble
2006-09-14 01:59:31 UTC
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Since I can't make it, I was thinking of volunteering Pat to be my
"Stunt Cock".

BTH
Pat Heslewood
2006-09-14 08:01:50 UTC
Post by BT Humble
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Since I can't make it, I was thinking of volunteering Pat to be my
"Stunt Cock".
BTH
I was busy fixing the Hornet,instead've leaving for the GP...
A fork seal,rear wheel bearings,and a couple of fuses over the last few
weeks.
Fuggen Jap crap---this never happened to the Spanish TrannieSlapper...
Still,any excuse to be tardy...

The Late (again) Postman Pat
BT Humble
2006-09-14 21:21:05 UTC
Post by Pat Heslewood
Post by BT Humble
Since I can't make it, I was thinking of volunteering Pat to be my
"Stunt Cock".
I was busy fixing the Hornet,instead've leaving for the GP...
A fork seal,rear wheel bearings,and a couple of fuses over the last few
weeks.
Fuggen Jap crap---this never happened to the Spanish TrannieSlapper...
Still,any excuse to be tardy...
The Late (again) Postman Pat
Nice dodge! Are you planning a career in politics now? ;-)

BTH
Tim Moran
You've never needed an excuse to be tardy in the past Pat
BT Humble
2006-09-14 02:00:26 UTC
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Has he got that nice one from Geelong registered yet?

BTH
J5
2006-09-15 07:20:37 UTC
Post by BT Humble
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Has he got that nice one from Geelong registered yet?
I have 1 CT90 registered , hence i dont need to pay for more registrations
just yet ;)
BTH
BT Humble
2006-09-15 08:13:06 UTC
Post by J5
Post by BT Humble
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Has he got that nice one from Geelong registered yet?
I have 1 CT90 registered , hence i dont need to pay for more registrations
just yet ;)
If only you'd use your powers for good! ;-)

What sort of performance & mileage are you getting from it then?

BTH
J5
2006-09-17 11:05:58 UTC
Post by BT Humble
Post by J5
Post by BT Humble
Post by Tim Moran
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
Has he got that nice one from Geelong registered yet?
I have 1 CT90 registered , hence i dont need to pay for more
registrations
just yet ;)
If only you'd use your powers for good! ;-)
;)
Post by BT Humble
What sort of performance & mileage are you getting from it then?
hmm the geelong postie isnt running quite right and not sure why
despite going over the basics , could be a bit of a carb issue possibly

mileage who knows, it gets fillled via jerry can at home, goes for a ride
and then jerry can again

but next weekend looks like a plan of having 3 running and 3 of us heading
full leathers up the old road to the entrance :D so could give mileage
report

I might actually get my knee down for one in my life without crashing ;)
BT Humble
2006-09-18 02:11:35 UTC
Post by J5
Post by BT Humble
What sort of performance & mileage are you getting from it then?
hmm the geelong postie isnt running quite right and not sure why
despite going over the basics , could be a bit of a carb issue possibly
mileage who knows, it gets fillled via jerry can at home, goes for a ride
and then jerry can again
Heh! I cleaned the carb on mine yesterday and installed a decent fuel
filter in the line (rusty tank). I fillled it from the jerry can, took
it for a 10km test ride, then got 5km more this morning before I hit
reserve. I really should put a new float needle in it soon...
Post by J5
but next weekend looks like a plan of having 3 running and 3 of us heading
full leathers up the old road to the entrance :D so could give mileage
report
I might actually get my knee down for one in my life without crashing ;)
Convoy to Wintersun 2007? :-D

BTH

Moike
2006-09-14 04:24:29 UTC
Post by Tim Moran
Post by Zebee Johnstone
Yes, postie bike, with owner or ringin wanted. If you don't think
your bod will stand the camera, do you know someone whose will?
MOTORCYCLE COUNCIL of NSW
Postie bike needed, plus rider to ride in their swimmers or naked - (
"implied nudity" for the camera)
HELP !!! We need a postie bike for THIS Monday
The postie needs to look like they are naked while delivering letters
to the house. Funny, Australia Post don't want to endorse the nudity
by supplying one of their bikes.
Where? Who? We can arrange pick up and return of bike, but hope for a
suitable body to go with it.
Please contact Peter - details below
I just went out and did a count, there are currently 18 postie bikes in
various stages of decomposition in the back yard, and at least one of
them is running and rego'd.
I'll point this thread out to Glen when he gets home.
He might even let you borrow one..........

Moike
J5
2006-09-15 07:21:16 UTC
Post by Moike
Post by Tim Moran
Post by Zebee Johnstone
[...]
I dont think anyone wishes to see me naked on a postie and i definatley dont
want to see
Tim naked ever
Post by Moike
Moike